St Clements Institute will take all reasonable steps to protect the Institute from exposure to legal liability from copyright infringement.
Copyright compliance is the responsibility of each individual staff member, student or other authorised user.
St Clements Institute is committed to ensuring that staff, students and other authorised users (“users”) abide by copyright law. The Institute will take all reasonable steps to:
- ensure that users are informed of their legal obligations.
- provide guidance and mechanisms to enable users to meet their legal obligations.
- to prevent and rectify unlawful use of copyright material.
This policy is based on the following principles, which should be adhered to by all those responsible for the implementation of this policy and to whom this policy applies:
St Clements Institute encourages the pursuit of innovation in teaching and research and the use of new technologies in achieving this goal.
St Clements Institute is committed to providing guidance and education to staff, students and other authorised users about lawful use of copyright material.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
THIS PROCESS IS FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MATTERS ONLY.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide St Clements Institute's Agent for Notice with the following information in English (your "Notice"):
Note: If you are asserting infringement of an intellectual property right other than copyright, please specify the intellectual property right at issue (for example, ‘trademark').
• an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
• a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
• a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the St Clements Institute site, with enough detail that we may find it on the website (in most circumstances, we will need a URL);
• your address, telephone number, and email address;
• a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
• a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
St Clements Institute may forward a copy of a valid Notice including name and email address to the visitor.
St Clements Institute's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
c/o St Clements Institute
#102 Street 598
Sangkat Beong Kok II
Khan Tuol kork,
Phnon Penh City